Thursday, October 23, 2008

EXIT POLL: TV Sitcoms

1. If I had more picks, I would've also drafted:
1) Everybody Loves Raymond - conveniently, I copied and pasted this from Thomas. I love this show for big dumb Robert and mean old Dad. Just hilarious. Raymond is ok, Debra mostly sucks and the kids are useless - but big dumb Robert and mean old Dad - along with timely quips from obnoxious cooking Mom - were brilliant, IMO.
2) ALF - gotta go with Noah here. The original Tanner family KILLED ME!
3) Who's the Boss - I'm sorry, but did I just see Alyssa Milano? I don't even know the premise of the show, but I do know I watched it for her quite regularly.
4) Family Ties! I am embarrassed that none of us took that show. Good job, Melissa!
5) The Jeffersons! I was surprised it didn't get taken after I mentioned this show in the very first pick of the draft!


2. The Steal of the Draft (SOTD), meaning the best pick late in the draft at the best value, was:
SOTD: Cosby Show at 2.5. I know that's the second round, but in a 5 round draft, that show should have gone so fast! Also, M*A*S*H at 3.4! Fridge Lords took them BOTH!


3. Other than my own team, my favorite team somebody drafted is:
Favorite: Rough Necks
Reason: I'm in agreement with Noah again. This was a great list, and I think the overall best list. The only show I'm not familiar with is, like Noah, 30 Rock - but, like Noah, I am consistently told to watch that show!


4. At the risk of revealing my pick for future drafts, my favorite TV theme song is/was:
Favorite: I'm going to read this question as "my favorite SITCOM theme song is/was": The Jefferson's! So awesome, even Adolf likes it! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCJTR3XeiAc

No comments: